Ace Football previews the Premier League game between Fulham and Brighton who meet up on Tuesday. The match preview includes the current team and H2H stats as well as the best betting tips for the match.
Fulham come up against visiting side Brighton in a Premier League fixture. The game will take place at Craven Cottage this coming Tuesday and it should be an exciting one.
Brighton are aiming to extend the lead on Fulham in the Premier League table after they go toe-to-toe this coming Tuesday. On the other hand, the hosts should be motivated to not let the current gap get any bigger than it already is.
Position in the Premier League standings: Fulham vs Brighton
According to the Premier League table, the difference between the two teams is currently five points and seven spots. This round 5 match will certainly influence both teams for the rest of the campaign. Hence, we can not wait to see Fulham and Brighton fight for the points in their upcoming clash on Tuesday.
Latest form and fixture history of Fulham against Brighton
Fulham hoping for a fresh start
Fulham will enter the match hoping to see the back of some rather disappointing results in recent matches. The Cottagers have managed one win in the last three matches, which was a 3-2 victory against Brentford. They went on to lose 2-0 against Crawley, before getting dumped in a 2-1 defeat against Arsenal.
Brighton continue to sparkle
Brighton keep brushing aside all resistance adding more points to their tally last time out. The Seagulls look fabulous with three wins on the trot, starting off against West Ham, who were defeated by 0-2. Then, Forest Green got outclassed in a 0-3 won, before beating Leeds by 1-0.
Fixture history: Fulham vs Brighton
It finished all square on when Fulham last faced Brighton in the Premier League. With both denying to back down, the scoreboard said 0-0 in the end. Depending on your betting strategy, another draw will no doubt spike up your next accumulator.
Fulham vs Brighton Stats
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting betting-relevant facts based on stats from the last couple of games that Fulham and Brighton played across all tournaments.
- Fulham have scored in 13 of the last 14 home matches
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Fulham played, both teams scored
- In the last 3 home matches in a row Fulham played, both teams scored
- Fulham have not lost 7 of the last 9 home matches
- Fulham have conceded in 7 of the last 8 matches
- Brighton have not lost 17 of the last 19 matches
- Brighton have scored in 17 of the last 19 away matches
- Brighton have won 7 of the last 9 matches
- Brighton have won 7 of the last 9 away matches
- Brighton have not lost 8 of the last 9 away matches
- Fulham have not lost the last 4 matches versus Brighton in a row
- Fulham have drawn 3 of the last 4 matches versus Brighton
- Fulham have not won 3 of the last 4 matches versus Brighton
It is difficult to look past Aleksandar Mitrovic, when on the search for a marksman. He seems to be on a strong run as he hit the target 6 times in his last 6 games for Fulham. Pascal Gross has managed to score 4 times in the last half dozen matches for Brighton. It is probably safe to say that they will both be looking to add to their total here once again.
Best betting tips: Fulham vs Brighton
To sum up, the upcoming Premier League clash seems to be a good opportunity to place some bets. Taking into account the statements from above, we have come up with the main prediction for this match as well as some alternative betting tips.