Ace Football previews the 1. Bundesliga round 28 match between Freiburg and Bayern München and offers team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
Position in the 1. Bundesliga standings: Freiburg vs Bayern München
Looking at the 1. Bundesliga standings right now, the difference between these opponents is 18 points. Freiburg cannot squeeze past Bayern München in the standings anytime soon, but will be eager to reduce or at least maintain the current gap. Bayern München, number one on 63 points, will do their part to widen the distance to their upcoming opponents this coming Saturday.
Latest form and previous 1. Bundesliga encounters between Freiburg and Bayern München
Freiburg continue to collect points
Freiburg go into their upcoming match unbeaten in their previous 3 matches, which started off with a 1-1 draw against RB Leipzig. They went on to beat Wolfsburg 3-2, before sharing the spoils with Greuther Fuerth in a 0-0 draw.
Bayern München out to start another winning run
Bayern München look in good shape before their upcoming match as they seek to remain unbeaten. In their last 3 matches, they first beat Salzburg by 7-1 before drawing 1-1 with Hoffenheim. They were back as winners last time out when they took out Union Berlin by a 4-0 scoreline.
Latest encounters between Freiburg and Bayern München
The last time the pair played each other, Bayern München came away as 2-1 winners in a 1. Bundesliga, back in November 2021.
Highlights from the last time Freiburg and Bayern München met:
Betting stats and facts for Freiburg and Bayern München
Here are some facts that might be useful for placing bets on the upcoming game between Freiburg and Bayern München. The facts are based on statistics from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all tournaments.
- Freiburg have not lost 20 of the last 22 home matches
- In 5 of the last 7 matches Freiburg played, both teams scored
- Freiburg have conceded in 8 of the last 10 home matches
- Freiburg have won 3 of the last 4 home matches
- Bayern München have scored in 49 of the last 50 away matches
- In 8 of the last 10 matches Bayern München played, both teams scored
- Bayern München have not won 3 of the last 4 away matches
- Freiburg have not won 31 of the last 32 matches versus Bayern München
- In the last 7 matches in a row Freiburg versus Bayern München played, both teams scored
- In 10 of the last 12 Freiburg matches versus Bayern München the sum of goals was over 2.5
Players to focus on in Freiburg vs Bayern München
Vincenzo Grifo has been the most prolific scorer for the home team recently. Surely, Freiburg will be relying on him to once again shine in their upcoming match. Meanwhile, Bayern München will be looking to Robert Lewandowski in the hope that he will add more goals to his current total of 8 goals in his last 6 games.
Best tips for the match: Freiburg vs Bayern München
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this 1. Bundesliga match, which are based on the above statements. Besides the main prediction for this game, we have also come up with some lower and higher risk alternatives.