Ace Football previews the international friendly match between France and Bulgaria and offers betting tips, odds, and stats.
France welcome Bulgaria to Paris on Tuesday evening for one last friendly before the European Championship begins.
World champions on a roll.
France seem untouchable right now extending their winning run in their latest outing. In their 3 latest outings, Didier Deschamps’s side earned a 2-0 win over Kazakhstan and went on to a 1-0 win against Bosnia-Herzegovina. Their latest game produced a 3-0 win against Wales.
France have a decent return of 2 wins from their last 3 games since November at home and will push to make home advantage count on Tuesday.
Bulgarians struggling for results.
Bulgaria will enter the match hoping to finally end their disappointing run of form. In their previous 3 matches, Yasen Petrov’s men split the points in a 0-0 draw against Northern Ireland and went on to a 1-1 draw with Slovakia. Their latest match served up a 1-0 defeat against Russia.
Form has left a lot to be desired on the road in recent weeks and Bulgaria will need to dig deep to claim three points in a difficult match.
France vs Bulgaria H2H
France grabbed a narrow 1-0 win over Bulgaria last time out in a World Cup qualifier in October 2017. Les Bleus have won their last 3 meetings with the Bulgarians and hope to extend their winning record to 4 victories on the bounce.
Stats and facts for France and Bulgaria.
Facts are calculated for Friendlies
- France has won in the last 4 of 5 matches;
- France has won in the last 4 of 5 matches at home;
- France scored in the last 14 of 16 matches;
- Total goals was UNDER 3.5 in France’s last 3 of 5 matches.
- Bulgaria did not win the last 5 matches in a row when playing away;
- Bulgaria has lost in the last 4 of 5 matches when playing away;
- Bulgaria conceded in the last 9 of 11 matches;
- Total goals was UNDER 3.5 in Bulgaria’s last 4 of 6 matches.
The bookmakers are offering the following odds for this match: France to win pays out at 1.10, the best prize for a draw is 9.00, while an away win for Latvia returns you odds of 21.00.