Ace Football Team previews the Serie A round 28 match between Fluminense and Juventude who meet up this coming Thursday. The pre-match analysis includes the latest team stats, match history and the best betting tips.
Struggling Juventude are most likely in for a tough assignment, when going up against Fluminense on Thursday at Maracana. With a string of mediocre performances, at best, it would be astounding to see the former take any point here.
We are bound to see an exciting game this coming Thursday as both Fluminense and Juventude will do their best to show their fans that they are the better team on the pitch and are capable of fulfilling the objectives for the season.
Position in the Serie A table: Fluminense vs Juventude
The current standings in the Serie A show us how Fluminense and Juventude have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 28 clash on Thursday.
Latest form and previous Serie A encounters between Fluminense and Juventude
Hosts struggling for consistency
It is difficult to point a finger at recent results for Fluminense, as they have performed according to their level. Fluminense have been a little inconsistent recently, as they beat Fortaleza by 2-1. Following that up proved too difficult, as they lost 3-0 against Corinthians, before claiming three points in a 1-2 win against Flamengo.
Visitors hope to stop the rot
Juventude go into this encounter hoping to turn a page, as performances in recent matches have been pretty scrappy. In their last three matches, Juventude drew 1-1 with Avai FC, lost 2-1 against Palmeiras, and drew 1-1 with Fortaleza.
Fixture history: Fluminense vs Juventude
Fluminense were unable to penetrate the Juventude defense the last two times they met in the Serie A. The latter ended up winning by a 1-0 and 1-0 scoreline. Perhaps something worth considering before settling on your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Highlights from the last game between Fluminense and Juventude:
Betting stats and facts for Fluminense and Juventude
Here are some interesting betting-relevant facts based on statistics from the last couple of matches that Fluminense and Juventude played across all tournaments.
- Fluminense have not lost the last 11 home matches in a row
- Fluminense have scored in the last 11 home matches in a row
- In 7 of the last 8 home matches Fluminense played, both teams scored
- Fluminense have conceded in 13 of the last 15 matches
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Fluminense played, both teams scored
- Juventude have not won 19 of the last 21 matches
- Juventude have not won the last 10 away matches in a row
- Juventude have conceded in 23 of the last 25 away matches
- Juventude have lost the last 5 away matches in a row
- Juventude have conceded in the last 8 matches in a row
- In the last 5 home matches in a row Fluminense versus Juventude played, both teams scored
- Fluminense have conceded in 13 of the last 15 matches versus Juventude
- Fluminense have scored in the last 7 home matches in a row versus Juventude
- In 5 of the last 6 Fluminense matches versus Juventude the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Fluminense have not lost 6 of the last 7 home matches versus Juventude
Looking at the goalscorer market, it would seem a good idea to side with German Cano. He is one of the players from Fluminense who are in their best form. He managed to find the back of the net two times in his last 6 games, and will surely want to add some more goals against Juventude.
The visitors will be looking to in-form Isidro Pitta to find the net once again, as he has been their main man recently.
Fluminense vs Juventude Match predictions
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this game between Fluminense and Juventude, which are based on the above-mentioned stats and facts. Besides the main prediction for this match, we have some low and high-risk alternatives as well.