EA Sports has revealed their official picks for the Premier League Team of the Season.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Mohamed Salah share the highest overall rating in this season’s FIFA 22 Premier League Team of the Season.
On Friday, FIFA 22 announced the community’s chosen squad for 2022. Players from Manchester City and Liverpool dominate the squad as expected, with Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes being the only Manchester United players in the pack.
Ronaldo is Man United’s top-scorer with 18 goals in his 29 league appearances for the Red Devils. Despite United’s struggles, the five-time Ballon d’Or winner has enjoyed excellent form since his return to the club last summer.
The Premier League TOTS squad will be available in packs from 18:00 PM BST on Friday, May 6, 2022.
Which players are in the FIFA 22 Team of the Season?
- Alisson (Liverpool) – 95 rated
- Virgil Van Dijk (Liverpool) – 96 rated
- João Cancelo (Manchester City) – 95 rated
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) – 92 rated
- Ruben Dias (Manchester City) – 95 rated
- Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) – 96 rated
- Bernardo Silva (Manchester City) – 94 rated
- Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United) – 93 rated
- Declan Rice (West Ham United) – 92 rated
- Rodri (Manchester City) – 90 rated
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – 97 rated
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United) – 97 rated
- Heung-Min Son (Tottenham Hotspur) – 95 rated
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – 96 rated
- Diogo Jota (Liverpool) – 91 rated