Ace Football previews the European Championship game between Greece and Netherlands who meet up this coming Monday. The match preview includes the current team news, stats, and a recommended betting tip.
Greece claimed a 2-1 win, while Netherlands answered back with a 3-0 win in their two most recent meetings.
Form: Greece vs Netherlands
Greece took six points from their last three matches, but started off by losing 3-0 against Netherlands. They responded by beating Gibraltar 5-0, and followed that up by winning 0-2 against Ireland. Greece won half of their previous six internationals, while also drawing one. They lost two, while they scored nine and conceded five goals.
Netherlands won twice in their last three matches as Greece were defeated by 3-0, before they beat Ireland 1-2. France proved too strong, though, and a 1-2 defeat followed. Netherlands managed a decent return of three wins in their last six internationals, in which they scored 13 while also conceding ten times. They also experienced zero draws and three defeats.
Betting stats for Greece and Netherlands
Here are some fun facts that could come in handy when placing bets on the upcoming game between Greece and Netherlands. The facts are based on the stats from games played out across all tournaments.
- Greece have not lost 17 of the last 18 home matches
- In 16 of the last 18 Greece home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Greece have won 5 of the last 6 home matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- In 7 of the last 9 Greece matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Greece have won 5 of the last 6 home matches
- Netherlands have scored in 37 of the last 39 matches
- Netherlands have not lost 17 of the last 19 away matches
- In the last 8 Netherlands matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Netherlands have scored in 13 of the last 14 away matches
- Netherlands have won 5 of the last 6 away matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
In-form players: Greece vs Netherlands
Betting markets: Greece vs Netherlands
Greece claimed six wins in their previous 10 home games across all tournaments, while drawing three of the games. They suffered defeat in one of these outings. Netherlands won seven of their last 10 games away, drew two and lost one. Netherlands did not lose any of their last 7 matches at home.
Both teams to score
Greece scored the first goal of the match an impressive eight times in the last ten home games. Netherlands scored the opening goal in seven of the last ten away from home. Netherlands managed three wins without conceding a goal in their previous 10 matches.
In Greece’s last ten games, there have been over 2.5 goals in seven of them. They managed to average 1.8 goals goals per match across all tournaments. Over 2.5 goals came up in nine of Netherlands’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of two goals in these matches.
Betting prediction: Greece vs Netherlands
In conclusion, the upcoming game between Greece and Netherlands seems like a decent betting opportunity. Considering the abovementioned stats and facts, we have come up with a betting suggestion for this European Championship match.