Our betting analysts at Ace Football preview the Europa Conference League round of 32 game between Sturm Graz and Slovan Bratislava and offer team news, stats, facts and the best betting suggestions for the match.
The Europa Conference League clash at Merkur-Arena on Thursday sees Sturm Graz hosting opponents Slovan Bratislava. This is the first leg of their knockout round play-off tie.
Form: Sturm Graz vs Slovan Bratislava
Sturm Graz Form
In their recent three outings, Sturm Graz faced a range of challenges. They suffered a 3-0 defeat against Sporting CP initially. However, they quickly turned the tables, securing a confident 2-0 victory over Austria Wien. Their performance was consistent as they managed to hold Salzburg to a 1-1 draw in their most recent match.
Slovan Bratislava Form
Slovan Bratislava demonstrated their resilience by adding four points to their tally in their recent three matches. They began with a closely contested 1-2 loss to Olimpija Ljubljana but quickly rebounded with a decisive 1-2 victory against DAC 1904 Dunajska Streda, securing three points. Their momentum continued with an impressive 0-4 victory over Zilina, further solidifying their position.
Betting stats for Sturm Graz and Slovan Bratislava
Here are some fun facts that could come in handy when placing bets on the upcoming game between Sturm Graz and Slovan Bratislava. The facts are based on the stats from games played out across all tournaments.
- In 12 of the last 13 Sturm Graz matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 9 of the last 10 Sturm Graz home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 4 matches in a row Sturm Graz played, both teams scored
- In the last 4 home matches in a row Sturm Graz played, both teams scored
- In 6 of the last 7 Sturm Graz matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Slovan Bratislava have scored in the last 30 matches in a row
- Slovan Bratislava have scored in 28 of the last 30 away matches
- In 10 of the last 11 matches Slovan Bratislava played in the Europa Conference League, both teams scored
- Slovan Bratislava have not lost 19 of the last 21 matches
- In 13 of the last 15 Slovan Bratislava away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
Players in form: Sturm Graz vs Slovan Bratislava
Popular betting markets: Sturm Graz vs Slovan Bratislava
Sturm Graz claimed five wins in the previous 10 matches at home across all tournaments, as well as drawing two and losing three. Slovan Bratislava won nine of their last 10 away games, as they also drew zero and lost one of these matches.
Both teams to score
Surprisingly, Sturm Graz only scored the first goal of the match in one out of their last ten games. Slovan Bratislava scored the opening goal in six of the last ten games. Slovan Bratislava have kept their opponents from scoring five times in their previous 10 matches. Meanwhile, Sturm Graz have been able to keep a clean sheet in three of their last 10 games.
Sturm Graz performed an average of 1.1 goals a game in their previous ten matches in which over 2.5 goals came out six times. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of the last ten outings for Slovan Bratislava, who managed to score 2.4 times in those matches. Slovan Bratislava also scored at least one goal in their last 31 matches.
Recommended tip: Sturm Graz vs Slovan Bratislava
To summarize, the upcoming Europa Conference League clash seems to be a good opportunity to place some bets. Taking into account the stats and facts for Sturm Graz vs Slovan Bratislava mentioned in this article, we are offering a free betting tip below.