Ace Football team offers the Europa Conference League round of 32 match preview for Real Betis and Dinamo Zagreb who meet up on Thursday. The pre-match analysis includes the latest fixture stats and facts and a free betting tip for our readers.
The Europa Conference League game at Estadio Benito Villamarin on Thursday sees visitors Dinamo Zagreb facing home side Real Betis. This match is the first leg of their knockout round play-off tie.
Team form: Real Betis vs Dinamo Zagreb
Real Betis Form
Real Betis confidently maintain an unbeaten streak in their recent three matches. They started with a decisive 0-1 victory over Mallorca, followed by a resilient 1-1 draw with Getafe. Regaining their winning form, they secured a convincing 0-2 triumph against Cadiz.
Dinamo Zagreb Form
Dinamo Zagreb look well suited to take on any opponent presently, as their last three matches saw them gaining seven points. They ran out 0-1 and 2-0 winners against NK Istra 1961 and HNK Gorica, respectively. Their winning streak came to an end against NK Lokomotiva, who claimed a point in a 2-2 draw.
Betting stats and facts for Real Betis and Dinamo Zagreb
Here are some interesting betting-relevant stats and facts. They take into account matches that Real Betis and Dinamo Zagreb played across all tournaments.
- Real Betis have scored in the last 13 home matches in a row
- In 11 of the last 13 Real Betis matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Real Betis have not lost 12 of the last 14 home matches
- Real Betis have not won 9 of the last 11 matches
- In 4 of the last 5 home matches Real Betis played, both teams scored
- In 15 of the last 17 Dinamo Zagreb matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Dinamo Zagreb have not lost 10 of the last 12 matches
- In the last 5 Dinamo Zagreb matches in the Europa Conference League, the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 9 Dinamo Zagreb away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 3 Dinamo Zagreb away matches in the Europa Conference League, the sum of goals was under 2.5
In-form players: Real Betis vs Dinamo Zagreb
Popular betting markets: Real Betis vs Dinamo Zagreb
Real Betis won five of their previous 10 matches across all tournaments at Estadio Benito Villamarin. They drew three and lost two as well, while Dinamo Zagreb won four of their last 10 games away. They drew three and lost three.
Both teams to score
Real Betis scored the first goal of the match in five games from a possible ten. Dinamo Zagreb scored the opening goal in seven of the last ten games. The visitors were able to win six of these matches without conceding a goal. Perhaps a number worth keeping in mind for an accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Real Betis saw over 2.5 goals in three of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.1 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for Dinamo Zagreb, who managed to score 1.5 times in those matches.
Betting tip: Real Betis vs Dinamo Zagreb
In conclusion, the upcoming game between Real Betis and Dinamo Zagreb seems like a decent betting opportunity. Considering the abovementioned stats and facts, we have come up with a betting suggestion for this Europa Conference League match.