Ace Football team previews the Europa Conference League clash between PAOK and Eintracht and offers the latest team news, stats, and free betting tips with the best odds.
PAOK will take on Eintracht in a Group G match in the Europa Conference League on Thursday.
Team form: PAOK vs Eintracht
PAOK earned seven points from their last three matches. They won 1-3 against PAS Giannina and 3-0 against NFC Volos. Their match against Panathinaikos ended in a 2-2 draw. In the Europa Conference League, PAOK won three out of their last six matches at Toumba Stadium. They drew two matches and lost one, scoring nine goals and conceding two.
In their last three matches, Eintracht won 2-1 against Aberdeen, drew 0-0 with Freiburg, and lost 2-0 against Wolfsburg. Eintracht didn’t win any of their last one Europa Conference League away matches, but they had one draw and no defeats. They conceded one goal and scored one goal themselves.
Betting stats for PAOK and Eintracht
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting betting-relevant facts based on the stats from the last couple of matches that PAOK and Eintracht played across all tournaments.
- PAOK have not lost 10 of the last 11 matches
- In 9 of the last 11 PAOK home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- PAOK have won 6 of the last 8 matches and the sum of goals was over 2.5
- PAOK have won 6 of the last 8 matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- PAOK have not lost the last 6 home matches in a row
- Eintracht have conceded in 25 of the last 26 away matches
- Eintracht have not lost the last 11 matches in a row
- Eintracht have scored in 19 of the last 21 matches
- In 9 of the last 11 away matches Eintracht played, both teams scored
- In 6 of the last 7 matches Eintracht played, both teams scored
Players to watch: PAOK vs Eintracht
Popular betting markets: PAOK vs Eintracht
In their last 10 matches at Toumba Stadium across all tournaments PAOK won six times, drew two and lost two times. Eintracht claimed two wins, four draws and four defeats in their last 10 games away. PAOK are without defeat in 5 matches on the spin. PAOK are without defeat in seven home matches on the spin.
Both teams to score
PAOK scored the first goal in six out of their last ten games. Eintracht got the opening goal in five out of their last ten away games. Eintracht managed two wins without conceding a goal in their previous 10 matches.
There were over 2.5 goals scored in eight of PAOK’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of 2.2 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in two of the last ten outings for Eintracht, who managed to score 1.2 times in those matches.
Betting tip: PAOK vs Eintracht
To summarize, the upcoming Europa Conference League clash seems to be a good opportunity to place some bets. Taking into account the stats and facts for PAOK vs Eintracht mentioned in this article, we are offering a free betting tip below.