Ace Football team offers the Europa Conference League round 2 match preview for Aston Villa and Zrinjski Mostar who meet up this coming Thursday. The pre-match analysis includes the latest fixture stats and facts and a free betting tip for our readers.
This Thursday, Aston Villa will go up against Zrinjski Mostar in a Group E fixture of the Europa Conference League.
Form: Aston Villa vs Zrinjski Mostar
Aston Villa Form
Aston Villa have been a bit up and down lately. They won against Chelsea by 0-1, but then lost 1-2 against Everton. However, they bounced back with a big 6-1 win against Brighton. In the Europa Conference League, Aston Villa won their only home game, scoring three goals and not conceding any.
Zrinjski Mostar Form
Zrinjski Mostar earned six points in their last three matches. Initially, they won 2-1 against Željezničar, before beating Tuzla City 2-4 and Igman Konjic 0-2. However, in their previous three away matches in the Europa Conference League, Zrinjski Mostar only managed to win once. Instead, they drew once and lost once, scoring a total of eight goals while conceding nine times.
Betting facts for Aston Villa and Zrinjski Mostar
Here are some fun facts that could come in handy when placing bets on the upcoming game between Aston Villa and Zrinjski Mostar. The facts are based on the stats from games played out across all tournaments.
- In the last 11 Aston Villa matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Aston Villa have scored in the last 18 home matches in a row
- Aston Villa have not lost the last 12 home matches in a row
- Aston Villa have won 11 of the last 12 home matches
- Aston Villa have won the last 4 home matches in a row while scoring more than 2.5 goals
- Zrinjski Mostar have conceded in the last 12 matches in a row
- In 10 of the last 12 Zrinjski Mostar away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Zrinjski Mostar have lost the last 3 away matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- In 5 of the last 7 matches Zrinjski Mostar played, both teams scored
- Zrinjski Mostar have lost the last 3 away matches in a row
Players on top: Aston Villa vs Zrinjski Mostar
It is the beginning of a new Europa Conference League campaign, and both Aston Villa and Zrinjski Mostar will be looking for their main strikers this season. Accordingly, we have listed some of the in-form players who are expected to be getting it on for each team this season.
Betting markets: Aston Villa vs Zrinjski Mostar
Of their 10 most recent games at Villa Park across all tournaments, Aston Villa won eight times, drew one and lost one. Zrinjski Mostar won five of their recent 10 games on their travels, as well as drawing one and losing four. Zrinjski Mostar won their last four matches on the trot.
Both teams to score
Zrinjski Mostar managed the first goal of the game in only three of those 10 previous games played. Meanwhile, Aston Villa were first on target in seven of their last 10 outings.
In the last ten matches for Aston Villa, there were over 2.5 goals in nine of them, with an average of 2.8 goals scored by Aston Villa. In the previous ten matches for Zrinjski Mostar, betting on over 2.5 goals was successful in six of them. On average, Zrinjski Mostar scored 2.2 goals per game.
Suggested bet: Aston Villa vs Zrinjski Mostar
In conclusion, we have a free betting prediction for this game between Aston Villa and Zrinjski Mostar. The betting tip was formed based on the abovementioned statements.