Ace Football previews the Europa Conference League round of 32 match between Ajax and Bodo/Glimt and offers team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
Ajax take on visitors Bodo/Glimt at Johan Cruijff ArenA in a Europa Conference League tie on Thursday. This match marks the commencement of their knockout round play-off tie.
Form: Ajax vs Bodo/Glimt
Ajax amassed four points from their recent three matches, beginning with a strong 2-4 victory over Heracles. However, their momentum was halted with a 1-1 draw against PSV Eindhoven, followed by a narrow 3-2 defeat against SC Heerenveen.
Bodo/Glimt have been in bad shape recently, having lost two out of their past three matches. They first took out Sarpsborg 08 by 2-0. The winning streak came to an end against Molde, who ran out 0-1 winners. Club Bruges then inflicted another defeat on them, this time by a score of 3-1.
Betting facts for Ajax and Bodo/Glimt
Here are some stats and facts that might be useful for betting on the upcoming match between Ajax and Bodo/Glimt. The facts are based on the data from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all competitions.
- In the last 13 Ajax matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 10 of the last 11 matches Ajax played, both teams scored
- Ajax have conceded in 22 of the last 24 matches
- In 9 of the last 11 Ajax home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Ajax have scored in 15 of the last 17 matches
- In 13 of the last 15 Bodo/Glimt away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Bodo/Glimt have scored in 22 of the last 24 away matches
- In 9 of the last 11 away matches Bodo/Glimt played, both teams scored
- In 10 of the last 12 Bodo/Glimt matches in the Europa Conference League, the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 8 of the last 10 Bodo/Glimt away matches in the Europa Conference League, the sum of goals was over 2.5
Players in form: Ajax vs Bodo/Glimt
Brian Brobbey is having a stellar season, boasting 13 Eredivisie goals thus far. Ajax will depend on his prowess to take down Bodo/Glimt.
Betting markets: Ajax vs Bodo/Glimt
Ajax collected six wins, drew two, and lost two in their 10 most recent games across all tournaments at Johan Cruijff ArenA. Bodo/Glimt won five of their previous 10 away, drew three and lost two times.
Both teams to score
Ajax scored the first goal of the match an impressive eight times in the last ten home games. Bodo/Glimt scored the opening goal in five of a possible ten games. Both teams have scored in the last five home games Ajax played. Bodo/Glimt should be able to score at least once on Thursday as Ajax failed to keep a single clean sheet in those last 10 outings. Bodo/Glimt managed three clean sheets in their 10 most recent outings.
Astonishingly, Ajax conceded a goal in their last 14 matches. Over 2.5 goals happened in nine of Ajax’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 2.3 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten outings for Bodo/Glimt, who managed to score 1.8 times in those matches.
Recommended tip: Ajax vs Bodo/Glimt
In conclusion, we have a free betting prediction for this game between Ajax and Bodo/Glimt. The betting tip was formed based on the abovementioned statements.