Get ready for some top-notch European Championship action in the game between England and Ukraine, with the latest team stats, expert betting tips, and the hottest odds.
The new European Championship season continues on Sunday with England taking on Ukraine at Wembley. The Three Lions look to make home advantage count to continue their winning start to Group C.
England vs Ukraine Preview
England have been a little inconsistent recently, as they beat Senegal by 3-0. Following that up proved too difficult, as they lost 1-2 against France, before claiming three points in a 1-2 win against Italy. In their last six European Championship home matches, England racked up five strong wins, while they’ve drawn once. They lost none while scoring 17 and conceding four goals.
In their last three matches, Ukraine lost 3-0 against Scotland, won 0-5 against Armenia, and drew 0-0 with Scotland. Ukraine won three of a possible six away matches in the European Championship, as well as playing two draws and suffering one defeat. They scored 11 while also conceding seven times.
England vs Ukraine Stats
Here are some facts that might be useful for placing bets on the upcoming game between England and Ukraine. The facts are based on statistics from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all tournaments.
- England have not lost 20 of the last 22 home matches
- In 8 of the last 10 England home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 5 of the last 6 England matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In the last 4 England matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- England have not lost 5 of the last 6 matches
- In 12 of the last 14 Ukraine matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Ukraine have not lost 13 of the last 15 matches
- Ukraine have scored in 10 of the last 12 away matches
- Ukraine have not lost 8 of the last 10 away matches
- Ukraine have won 5 of the last 7 away matches
England vs Ukraine Betting Tips
Wembley witnessed England winning five of their 10 latest matches across all tournaments here. They drew three and lost two in this run. Ukraine won six of their previous 10 games away, drew two, and lost two.
Both teams to score
England scored the first goal of the match in four of their previous ten games. Ukraine scored the opening goal in five of a possible ten games. England managed two wins without conceding a goal in their previous 10 matches across all tournaments.
England saw over 2.5 goals in seven of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.8 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in four of Ukraine’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.6 goals in these matches.
Match predictions: England vs Ukraine
To sum up, the upcoming match between England and Ukraine seems to be a good betting opportunity.