Our betting experts preview the Bundesliga match between Eintracht and Bayern München and offers team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
Bayern München will visit Deutsche Bank Park this coming Friday for a Bundesliga opening round fixture with home side Eintracht.
Eintracht enter the season as a candidate for a top 3 finish, but more than a third place would in the end be a rather big surprise. Bayern München will have their sight set on grabbing the trophy, while a place in the top 2 looks a likely prospect before the Bundesliga gets rolling.
We are bound to see an exciting game on Friday as both Eintracht and Bayern München will do their best to show their fans that they are the better team on the pitch and are capable of fulfilling the objectives for the season.
Position in the Bundesliga table: Eintracht vs Bayern München
In the opening round of the Bundesliga, Eintracht and Bayern München will battle for their first points this campaign. Since Bayern München emerge as favorites, they are expected to only be satisfied with all three points from this match. However, Eintracht will surely not make it easy for them and might as well want to grab a point in their first game of the season. The opening round of the Bundesliga will bring us several matches to be excited about and we believe that this clash is one of them.
Current form and fixture history of Eintracht vs Bayern München
Eintracht looks ahead to new season
In their last three matches of the previous season in all competitions, Eintracht drew 2-2 against Mainz 05, and 1-1 with Rangers, before beating Magdeburg by 0-4.
Bayern München hope for a return to winning ways
Bayern München claimed two points from their last three Bundesliga matches of the previous season. They started by losing 3-1 at the hands of Mainz 05, before drawing 2-2 with VfB Stuttgart. They secured a point in their latest encounter, a 2-2 draw against Wolfsburg.
Latest encounters between Eintracht and Bayern München
Eintracht got knocked out when Bayern München took a 1-0 win in their latest Bundesliga encounter. It served as payback for the 2-1 defeat, Eintracht handed out in the reverse match.
Highlights from the last game between Eintracht and Bayern München:
Eintracht vs Bayern München Stats
Here are some interesting betting-relevant facts based on statistics from the last couple of matches that Eintracht and Bayern München played across all tournaments.
- Eintracht have not lost the last 10 matches in a row
- Eintracht have not lost 10 of the last 11 home matches
- Eintracht have won 6 of the last 7 matches
- Eintracht have scored in 10 of the last 11 home matches
- Eintracht have scored in 11 of the last 13 matches
- Bayern München have scored in 49 of the last 51 away matches
- Bayern München have scored in 33 of the last 35 matches
- In 6 of the last 7 matches Bayern München played, both teams scored
- In the last 4 away matches in a row Bayern München played, both teams scored
- Bayern München have conceded in the last 7 matches in a row
- Eintracht have conceded in 26 of the last 27 matches versus Bayern München
- In 10 of the last 12 Eintracht matches versus Bayern München the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Eintracht have conceded in 16 of the last 18 home matches versus Bayern München
- Eintracht have not won 9 of the last 11 home matches versus Bayern München
- In 5 of the last 7 matches Eintracht versus Bayern München played, both teams scored
Ahead of their latest Bundesliga match, both Eintracht and Bayern will be looking for their main strikers. Accordingly, we have listed some of the in-form players who are expected to be getting it on for each team this season.
Best tips for the match: Eintracht vs Bayern München
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this game between Eintracht and Bayern München, which are based on the above-mentioned stats and facts. Besides the main prediction for this match, we have some low and high-risk alternatives as well.