Experience the thrill of the European Championship football showdown between the Czech Republic and Poland with our expert betting guidance. Discover valuable stats, get pro tips, and check out the hottest odds available.
The spotlight is on both the Czech Republic and Poland, as the European Championship rivals lock horns in their Group E opener. They face each other on Friday at the Fortuna Arena.
Czech Republic vs Poland Preview
Czech Republic Form
Showing inconsistent form, the Czech Republic lost two of their past three matches, going down 2-1 against Switzerland, before beating the Faroe Islands 5-0. The joy was short-lived, as Turkey proved too strong in a 2-1 defeat. It has been a bit hit-and-miss for the Czech Republic but at least mostly hit, as they put four wins on the board in their previous six European Championship matches. They didn’t draw any matches, but lost twice, scoring ten goals while conceding six.
Poland have only one win in their last three matches, as they did beat Saudi Arabia by 2-0. Disappointment followed, going down 0-2 against Argentina, and 3-1 against France. In their last six European Championship away matches, the Eagles have three wins, they’ve drawn one and lost two. They scored nine while also conceding seven times. They also experienced one draw and two defeats.
Czech Republic vs Poland Stats
Here are some facts that might be useful for placing bets on the upcoming game between Czech Republic and Poland. The facts are based on statistics from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all tournaments.
- Czech Republic have scored in 28 of the last 30 home matches
- Czech Republic have lost 5 of the last 6 matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- In 6 of the last 7 Czech Republic home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Czech Republic have not lost 8 of the last 9 home matches
- In the last 4 Czech Republic matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 7 of the last 8 Poland matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Poland have scored in 12 of the last 13 away matches
- In 7 of the last 8 Poland matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 5 of the last 7 away matches Poland played, both teams scored
- Poland have not lost 7 of the last 9 away matches
Czech Republic vs Poland Betting Tips
The Czech Republic won five of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, drawing three and losing two as well. Poland won four from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew three and lost three in this run.
Both teams to score
The Czech Republic scored first in six of their last ten home games. Poland scored the opening goal in five of a possible ten games. Poland managed three wins without conceding a goal in their previous 10 matches.
The Czech Republic performed an average of 1.2 goals a game in their previous ten matches in which over 2.5 goals came out six times. Over 2.5 goals came up in three of Poland’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 0.8 goals in these matches.
Match predictions: Czech Republic vs Poland
To sum up, the upcoming match between Czech Republic and Poland seems to be a good betting opportunity.