Our betting experts preview the Serie A match between Corinthians and Atletico GO and offers team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
Corinthians look destined for a win in their upcoming match on Thursday against Atletico GO. Their form looks great, while the latter looks to have landed themselves in a bit of a slump in the Serie A lately.
With both Corinthians and Atletico GO coming off disappointing defeats in their previous outing, we could be in for a cautious battle. Both will be eager to get back to winning ways sooner rather than later.
Position in the Serie A standings: Corinthians vs Atletico GO
The current standings in Serie A show us how Corinthians and Atletico GO have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 28 clash on Thursday.
Current form and previous Serie A encounter between Corinthians and Atletico GO
Corinthians looking a tad inconsistent
Results have been on par for Corinthians in their past games, as they have performed more or less according to expectations. Corinthians went through their last three matches with a 1-1 draw against Sao Paulo, a 3-0 win against Fluminense and a 1-0 defeat against America MG.
Trouble looms for Atletico GO
Results have been abysmal lately for Atletico GO, who will be desperate to turn a page in their upcoming fixture. Atletico GO were unable to pick up a single point in their last three matches, as they were first beaten 0-2 by Atletico MG. Next up, Coritiba won 2-0, before losing 1-2 against Internacional.
Latest encounters between Corinthians and Atletico GO
The last time the pair played each other, Corinthians came away as 4-1 winners in Serie A, back in June 2022. At the time of writing, the bookmakers are offering the following prices on this encounter: betting on Atletico GO will get you odds 7.00, meaning the bookies predict, they are in with a 14% chance of beating Corinthians. You can get a price of 1.50, should you wish to add Corinthians to your accumulator, if that is your preferred betting strategy.
Highlights from the last time Corinthians and Atletico GO met:
Betting stats and facts for Corinthians and Atletico GO
Here are some interesting betting-relevant facts based on statistics from the last couple of matches that Corinthians and Atletico GO played across all tournaments.
- Corinthians have not lost 25 of the last 27 home matches
- Corinthians have conceded in 10 of the last 12 matches
- Corinthians have not lost 5 of the last 6 matches
- Corinthians have scored in 7 of the last 9 home matches
- Corinthians have scored in 5 of the last 6 matches
- Atletico GO have not won 11 of the last 13 away matches
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Atletico GO played, both teams scored
- Atletico GO have not won 8 of the last 9 matches
- Atletico GO have lost the last 4 matches in a row
- Atletico GO have lost the last 4 away matches in a row
- In the last 11 Corinthians matches versus Atletico GO the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 9 Corinthians matches versus Atletico GO the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In the last 3 Corinthians home matches versus Atletico GO the sum of goals was under 1.5
- In 5 of the last 7 Corinthians matches versus Atletico GO the sum of goals was under 1.5
- In the last 4 Corinthians home matches versus Atletico GO the sum of goals was under 2.5
Man of the Moment
It is difficult to look past Yuri Alberto, when on the search for a marksman. He seems to be on a strong run as he hit the target 2 times in his last 6 games for Corinthians. Shaylon has managed to score 3 times in the last half dozen matches for Atletico GO. It is probably safe to say that both players be looking to add to their total here once again.
Corinthians vs Atletico GO Match predictions
To sum up, the upcoming Serie A clash seems to be a good opportunity to place some bets. Taking into account the statements from above, we have come up with the main prediction for this match as well as some alternative betting tips.