Our betting experts preview the Premier League match between Chelsea and Leicester City and offer team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
Chelsea go up against Leicester City at Stamford Bridge on Saturday in the Premier League round 4 clash.
Although only separated by a few points, Leicester City will have their work cut out for them this coming Saturday. Chelsea are favored to maintain the lead they currently hold over the Foxes in the standings.
Position in the Premier League standings: Chelsea vs Leicester City
Looking at the current Premier League standings, Chelsea and Leicester City are currently three points and seven places apart. Chelsea will without a doubt attempt to grab all three points on Saturday to move further up the league table. Despite being the outsider in this clash, Leicester City will try to make this a miserable day for their opponents. The result of this game could have a big impact on both teams in their upcoming matches. There is every reason to zoom in on the clash between Chelsea and Leicester City.
Current form and fixture history of Chelsea vs Leicester City
Blues to avenge an embarrassing defeat
Chelsea collected four points from their last three matches, starting with a 0-1 win against Everton. It was followed by a 2-2 draw with Tottenham and a 3-0 defeat against Leeds.
The Foxes caught in a slump
The mood around Leicester City is pretty low right now as a win has proven hard to come by in recent weeks. In their previous three games, they lost 4-2 and 1-2 against Arsenal and Southampton, respectively, before drawing 0-0 with Stockport County.
Fixture history: Chelsea vs Leicester City
Neither Chelsea nor Leicester City managed a breakthrough when they last faced each other in the Premier League. They ended up settling for a point in a 1-1 draw at Stamford Bridge. Depending on your betting strategy, another draw will no doubt spike up your next accumulator.
Highlights from the last game between Chelsea and Leicester City:
Chelsea vs Leicester City Stats
Here are some facts that might be useful for placing bets on the upcoming game between Chelsea and Leicester City. The facts are based on statistics from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all tournaments.
- Chelsea have scored in the last 30 home matches in a row
- In 9 of the last 11 home matches Chelsea played, both teams scored
- Chelsea have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
- Chelsea have scored in 10 of the last 12 matches
- Chelsea have conceded in 9 of the last 11 home matches
- Leicester have conceded in 28 of the last 30 away matches
- In 12 of the last 14 away matches Leicester played, both teams scored
- Leicester have scored in the last 14 matches in a row
- In 10 of the last 12 matches Leicester played, both teams scored
- Leicester have scored in 16 of the last 18 away matches
- In the last 12 Chelsea home matches versus Leicester the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 13 of the last 14 Chelsea matches versus Leicester the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Chelsea have not lost 11 of the last 13 matches versus Leicester
- Chelsea have not lost 9 of the last 10 home matches versus Leicester
- In the last 3 home matches in a row Chelsea versus Leicester played, both teams scored
Primary goal getter
As the new Premier League campaign has recently started, we are still a bit in the dark, as to which striker will dominate the top scorer table for Chelsea and Leicester this season. However, there might be some interesting prospects, when looking at the list of players who are in the best form at the moment.
Best tips for the match: Chelsea vs Leicester City
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this game between Chelsea and Leicester City, which are based on the above-mentioned stats and facts. Besides the main prediction for this match, we have some low and high-risk alternatives as well.