Our betting experts preview the Premier League match between Chelsea and Arsenal and offer team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
Chelsea come up against visiting side Arsenal in a Premier League round 15 match. The duel will take place at Stamford Bridge on Sunday and it should be interesting enough to follow. Although Chelsea are behind the Gunners in the table by double digits, beating the league leaders in the Premier League would be huge for the hosts.
Position in the Premier League standings: Chelsea vs Arsenal
The current standings in the Premier League show us how Chelsea and Arsenal have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 15 clash on Sunday.
Latest form and previous Premier League encounter between Chelsea and Arsenal
Chelsea hope to boost points tally
The mood around Chelsea is pretty low right now as a win has proven hard to come by in recent weeks. Chelsea added two wins to their account in their three most recent outings, as they beat Salzburg by 1-2. Their next match left them empty-handed in a 4-1 defeat against Brighton, followed up by a 2-1 win against Dinamo Zagreb.
The Gunners can build on their recent win
Arsenal look to build on their current momentum with another positive result. Arsenal won twice in their last three matches, but began by losing 2-0 against PSV Eindhoven, before beating Nottingham Forest 5-0. Another win followed, this time by 1-0 against FC Zurich.
Fixture history: Chelsea vs Arsenal
The last time the pair played each other, Arsenal came away as 4-2 winners in the Premier League, back in April 2022. At the time of writing, the bookmakers are offering the following prices on this encounter: betting on Arsenal will get you odds 2.70, meaning the bookies predict, they are in with a 37% chance of beating Chelsea. You can get a price of 2.55, should you wish to add Chelsea to your accumulator, if that is your preferred betting strategy.
Highlights from the last match between Chelsea and Arsenal:
Betting stats and facts for Chelsea and Arsenal
Here are some interesting betting-relevant facts based on statistics from the last couple of matches that Chelsea and Arsenal played across all tournaments.
- Chelsea have scored in the last 36 home matches in a row
- Chelsea have not lost the last 10 home matches in a row
- In 10 of the last 12 home matches Chelsea played, both teams scored
- Chelsea have not lost 9 of the last 10 matches
- Chelsea have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
- Arsenal have not lost 21 of the last 23 matches
- Arsenal have scored in 22 of the last 23 matches
- Arsenal have won 9 of the last 11 matches
- Arsenal have scored in 11 of the last 12 away matches
- Arsenal have not lost 10 of the last 12 away matches
- Chelsea have scored in 15 of the last 17 home matches versus Arsenal
- Chelsea have conceded in 10 of the last 12 matches versus Arsenal
- Chelsea have not lost 8 of the last 10 home matches versus Arsenal
- In 14 of the last 16 Chelsea home matches versus Arsenal the sum of goals was over 1.5
- Chelsea have scored in 7 of the last 9 matches versus Arsenal
Kai Havertz has been hitting the target on a regular basis in recent matches. Chelsea will no doubt look to him for more goals in their next match against Arsenal. The visitors are surely hoping Granit Xhaka adds another to his current total.
Chelsea vs Arsenal Match predictions
To sum up, the upcoming Premier League clash seems to be a good opportunity to place some bets. Taking into account the statements from above, we have come up with the main prediction for this match as well as some alternative betting tips.