Ace Football previews the La Liga round 5 match between Cadiz and Barcelona and offers team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
It is the top against the bottom parts of the La Liga standings, as Barcelona meet up against Cadiz for a match this coming Saturday.
Cadiz got hammered last time out and have no intention of letting that go by unnoticed. Barcelona need to strap up before the ride this coming Saturday, as the home side look for revenge.
Current table in the La Liga
The current standings in the La Liga show us how Cadiz and Barcelona have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 5 clash on Saturday.
Current form and fixture history of Cadiz vs Barcelona
Cadiz to pick up the pieces
Results have been abysmal lately for Cadiz, who will be desperate to turn a page in their upcoming fixture. Cadiz have had to endure a tough spell in their last three matches, from which they have nothing to show. They were beaten 2-0 by Osasuna, before Athletic Bilbao ran out 0-4 winners. A third defeat on the trot followed against Celta Vigo, who came out 3-0 winners.
Barcelona continue to sparkle
Barcelona look fabulous with three wins on the trot, starting off against Real Valladolid, who were defeated by 4-0. Then, Sevilla got outclassed in a 0-3 won, before beating Viktoria Plzen by 5-1.
Latest encounters between Cadiz and Barcelona
The last time the two teams faced off against each other, Cadiz came away as 0-1 winners. In was a match played at Camp Nou back in April 2022 in the La Liga. This time round, betting on Barcelona will get you odds 1.22, meaning the bookies predict, they are in with an 82% chance of beating Cadiz. You can get a price of 13.00, should you wish to add Cadiz to your accumulator, if that is your preferred betting strategy.
Highlights from the last match between Cadiz and Barcelona:
Betting stats and facts for Cadiz and Barcelona
Here are some facts that might be useful for placing bets on the upcoming game between Cadiz and Barcelona. The facts are based on statistics from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all tournaments.
- Cadiz have lost the last 7 matches in a row
- Cadiz have not won the last 8 matches in a row
- Cadiz have not won 8 of the last 9 home matches
- Cadiz have lost the last 4 home matches in a row
- Cadiz have conceded in the last 8 matches in a row
- Barcelona have not lost the last 19 away matches in a row
- Barcelona have not lost the last 12 matches in a row
- Barcelona have scored in 27 of the last 29 away matches
- Barcelona have won 9 of the last 11 away matches
- Barcelona have scored in 11 of the last 12 matches
- In the last 5 Cadiz matches versus Barcelona the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 3 Cadiz matches versus Barcelona the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Cadiz have not lost the last 4 matches versus Barcelona in a row
Man of the Moment
When looking at the list of the in-form players from both teams, we see some interesting names popping up. Anthony Lozano currently stands out for Cadiz, with Robert Lewandowski starring for the visitors. We expect both could be among the goalscorers once again for their respective teams in the upcoming match on Saturday.
Cadiz vs Barcelona Match predictions
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this La Liga match, which are based on the above statements. Besides the main prediction for this game, we have also come up with some lower and higher-risk alternatives.