Ace Football previews the Championship round 4 match between Burnley and Hull and offers team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
The Championship tie at Turf Moor on Tuesday sees home team Burnley go up against Hull City.
As Burnley are highly expected to claim the victory against Hull, they should be able to finish the round ahead of their upcoming opponent. It is safe to say though, that the visitors will want to get some more distance to the hosts after this game.
Position in the Championship standings: Burnley vs Hull
The current standings in the Championship show us how Burnley and Hull have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 4 clash on Tuesday.
Latest form and fixture history of Burnley against Hull
Burnley hoping for fresh start
Life back in the Championship has gotten off to a mixed start of Burnley. In their first three matches back, the Clarets have collected four points. They aim to get back to winning ways on Tuesday after losing 1-0 to Watford last time out.
Hull tough to break down
Hull City are proving to be tough to break down, having not conceded more than one goal in any of their Championship matches so far. The Tigers arrive on the back of a 2-1 win over Norwich City.
Latest encounters between Burnley and Hull
The last match between Burnley and Hull City ended in a 1-1 draw at the MKM Stadium in the Premier League in February 2017. It was the second time in as many games that these two sides settled for a 1-1 stalemate.
Betting stats and facts for Burnley and Hull
Here are some facts that could come in handy when placing bets on the upcoming game between Burnley and Hull. The facts are based on stats from the recent games that the teams played out across all tournaments.
- Burnley have scored in 11 of the last 13 matches
- Burnley have scored in the last 7 home matches in a row
- Burnley have conceded in 8 of the last 10 matches
- In 3 of the last 4 home matches Burnley played, both teams scored
- Burnley have not lost 4 of the last 5 matches
- Hull have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
- Hull have not won 6 of the last 7 away matches
- Hull have lost 5 of the last 7 away matches
- Hull have conceded in 6 of the last 7 away matches
- In 3 of the last 4 matches Hull played, both teams scored
- In 12 of the last 14 Burnley matches versus Hull the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 3 Burnley home matches versus Hull the sum of goals was under 1.5
- In 4 of the last 5 Burnley matches versus Hull the sum of goals was under 1.5
- In 6 of the last 7 Burnley home matches versus Hull the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Burnley have won 6 of the last 8 matches versus Hull
Players to zoom in on in Burnley vs Hull
As the new Championship campaign has recently started, we are still a bit in the dark, as to which striker will dominate the top scorer table for Burnley and Hull this season. However, there might be some interesting prospects, when looking at the list of players who are in the best form at the moment.
Best betting tips: Burnley vs Hull
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this Championship match, which are based on the above statements. Besides the main prediction for this game, we have also come up with some lower and higher-risk alternatives.