Sports Innovation previews the Bundesliga match between Hoffenheim and Bayern Munich and offers team stats and betting tips with the latest odds.
Hoffenheim hope to close the gap on 1. Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich, when they face off in the 26th round of the 2021/22 season.
The hosts find themselves in 4th in the 1. Bundesliga table with 43 points from their initial 25 matches and 16 points behind their table-topping opponents.
Hoffenheim enter their next 1. Bundesliga match, averaging a decent 1.6 goals per game in their last 10 matches, where they pulled off 16 goals, while also conceding 13 times. That amounts to an average of 1.3 per game, in which they kept their opponents from scoring 2 times.
While Bayern Munich head into their next 1. Bundesliga match, averaging a remarkable 2.9 goals per game in their last 10 matches, as they hit the target a striking 29 times, while also conceding 11 goals. That amounts to an average of 1.1 per game, in which they kept their opponents from scoring 4 times.
Facts and figures for Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich in 1. Bundesliga.
- Hoffenheim have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
- Hoffenheim have won the last 4 matches in a row
- Hoffenheim have not lost the last 4 matches in a row
- Bayern Munich have scored in 49 of the last 50 away matches
- Bayern Munich have not lost 14 of the last 16 matches
- In 6 of the last 7 matches Bayern Munich played, both teams scored
- Bayern Munich have conceded in 6 of the last 7 matches
- In the last 8 Hoffenheim matches versus Bayern Munich the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Hoffenheim have conceded in 18 of the last 20 matches versus Bayern Munich
- In 7 of the last 8 Hoffenheim matches versus Bayern Munich the sum of goals was over 3.5
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Hoffenheim versus Bayern Munich played, both teams scored
- Hoffenheim have lost 6 of the last 8 matches versus Bayern Munich
Current form — Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich
Die Kraichgauer in excellent form
Hoffenheim have really been enjoying their football in their previous 3 matches, which started off with a 1-2 win against Wolfsburg. They went on to beat VfB Stuttgart by 2-1, before also getting the better of FC Koln in a 0-1 victory.
Bavarians hope to boost points tally
Bayern Munich look in good shape before their upcoming match as they seek to remain unbeaten. In their last 3 matches they first beat Eintracht by 0-1, before drawing 1-1 with Bayer Leverkusen. They were back as winners last time out, when they took out Salzburg by a 7-1 scoreline.
How do the bookies view it?
At the time of writing, the bookmakers are offering the following prices on this encounter: betting on Bayern Munich will get you odds 1.60, meaning the bookies predict, they are in with a 63% chance of beating Hoffenheim. You can get a price of 4.75 for a home win, while a draw pays out at 5.25.
Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich – Fixture History
Bayern Munich left Hoffenheim begging for mercy when they clattered them 4-0 and 4-1 in their previous meetings in the 1. Bundesliga. No doubt worth keeping in mind before settling on your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
In the last 10 meetings of these teams, the opponents played on an equal footing. Over 3.5 goals happened 7 times in the last 10 encounters between these two rivals. Hoffenheim managed an average of 1.4 goals, while Bayern Munich averaged 2.7 goals. Both teams to score was a winning bet 6 times.
Current table in the 1. Bundesliga
Man of the Moment
Ahead of their latest Bundesliga match, both Hoffenheim and Bayern Munich will be looking for their main strikers. Accordingly, we have listed some of the in-form players who are expected to be getting it on for each team this season.