Our betting experts preview the European Championship match between Bulgaria and Montenegro and offer team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
The European Championship Group G qualifying game at Huvepharma Arena on Friday sees visitors Montenegro facing home side Bulgaria.
Bulgaria vs Montenegro Preview
Bulgaria look well suited to take on any opponent presently, as their last 3 matches saw them gain 7 points. They ran out 0-1 and 0-2 against North Macedonia and Cyprus respectively. Their winning streak came to an end against Luxembourg, who claimed a point in a 0-0 draw. In their last six European Championship home matches, Bulgaria have two wins, while they’ve drawn one and lost three. They scored six and conceded 11 goals.
In their past three games, Montenegro lost 0-2 against Finland, drew 2-2 with Slovakia, and lost 1-0 against Slovenia. Montenegro claimed just one win from the last six away games in the European Championship. They also drew one and were defeated four times, as they were outscored by 15 goals to three.
Bulgaria vs Montenegro Stats
Here are some facts that might be useful for placing bets on the upcoming game between Bulgaria and Montenegro. The facts are based on statistics from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all tournaments.
- In the last 5 home matches in a row Bulgaria played, both teams scored
- Bulgaria have conceded in 12 of the last 14 home matches
- Bulgaria have not lost the last 6 matches in a row
- Bulgaria have scored in 11 of the last 13 home matches
- In 8 of the last 10 Bulgaria matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Montenegro have lost 5 of the last 6 away matches without scoring a goal
- Montenegro have lost 5 of the last 6 away matches while scoring less than 0.5 goals
- In 13 of the last 15 Montenegro matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 12 of the last 14 Montenegro away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Montenegro have lost 5 of the last 6 away matches and the sum of goals was under 2.5
Bulgaria vs Montenegro Betting Tips
Bulgaria won five of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, drawing one and losing four as well. Montenegro won two from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew two and lost six in this run. Bulgaria didn’t lose any of their previous 6 matches. Montenegro have not lost to Bulgaria in 4 consecutive meetings.
Both teams to score
Bulgaria scored the first goal of the match in five games from a possible ten. Curiously, Montenegro only scored the opening goal of the match in two of the last ten away games. Bulgaria have not conceded a goal in 3 consecutive games. They managed two wins without conceding a goal in their previous 10 matches across all tournaments.
Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet in four of Bulgaria’s past ten matches across all tournaments. They scored 1.4 goals on average along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in two of Montenegro’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 0.9 goals in these matches.
Match predictions: Bulgaria vs Montenegro
To sum up, the upcoming match between Bulgaria and Montenegro seems to be a good betting opportunity.