Our betting experts preview the Premier League match between Bournemouth and Tottenham and offer team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
Struggling Bournemouth are most likely in for a tough assignment when going up against Tottenham this coming Saturday at Vitality Stadium. With a string of mediocre performances, at best, it would be astounding to see the former take any point here. With 2 defeats in the last 6 matches across all tournaments, the situation at Bournemouth could probably be a lot better. They need to improve their game or prepare for more disappointment as they face Tottenham at home.
Position in the Premier League table: Bournemouth vs Tottenham
The current standings in the Premier League show us how Bournemouth and Tottenham have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 14 clash on Saturday.
Latest form and fixture history of Bournemouth against Tottenham
Bournemouth struggling for results
Bournemouth go into this encounter hoping to turn a page, as performances in recent matches have been pretty scrappy. A single point is all Bournemouth can show for their efforts in the past three matches. They managed a 2-2 draw with Fulham, before getting trounced 0-1 against Southampton while West Ham won 2-0.
Tottenham hope to boost points tally
It is difficult to point a finger at recent results for Tottenham, as they have performed according to their level. In their previous three games, Tottenham lost 2-0 and 1-2 against Manchester United and Newcastle, respectively, before drawing 1-1 with Sporting CP.
Latest games between Bournemouth and Tottenham
With Bournemouth having spent a stint in a lower division than Tottenham this will be the first time in 3 seasons they take on each other. Depending on your betting strategy, you could do worse than adding the team showing the most stable results to your accumulator.
Highlights from the last match between Bournemouth and Tottenham:
Betting stats and facts for Bournemouth and Tottenham
Here are some interesting betting-relevant facts based on statistics from the last couple of matches that Bournemouth and Tottenham played across all tournaments.
- Bournemouth have conceded in 10 of the last 12 matches
- Bournemouth have not won 7 of the last 9 matches
- Bournemouth have not won 6 of the last 8 home matches
- Bournemouth have not lost 6 of the last 8 matches
- Bournemouth have not scored in 4 of the last 5 home matches
- Tottenham have not won 5 of the last 6 away matches
- Tottenham have scored in 6 of the last 8 matches
- Bournemouth have not won 9 of the last 10 matches versus Tottenham
- In 3 of the last 4 Bournemouth home matches versus Tottenham the sum of goals was under 1.5
- Bournemouth have lost 5 of the last 7 matches versus Tottenham
- Bournemouth have not won 4 of the last 5 home matches versus Tottenham
- In 3 of the last 4 Bournemouth home matches versus Tottenham the sum of goals was under 2.5
Looking at the goalscorer market, it would seem a good idea to side with Philip Billing. He is one of the players from Bournemouth who are in their best form. He managed to find the back of the net 2 times in his last 6 games, and will surely want to add some more goals against Tottenham.
The visitors will be looking to an in-form Harry Kane to find the net once again, as he has been their main man recently.
Match predictions: Bournemouth vs Tottenham
To sum up, the upcoming match between Bournemouth and Tottenham seems to be a good betting opportunity. Considering the above statements, we have come up with the main prediction for this game but also some alternative ones.