Ace Football Team previews the Premier League round 3 match between Bournemouth and Arsenal who meet up on Saturday. The pre-match analysis includes the latest team stats, match history and the best betting tips.
Bournemouth will be taking on visiting team Arsenal at Vitality Stadium in a Premier League tie this coming Saturday.
It has the look of a season in which a relegation battle will play a major part for Bournemouth, who naturally dream of extending their stay in the Premier League. While a title race is perhaps too much of a long shot, a top-four finish does not look beyond Arsenal, should they manage to catch a strong momentum.
The match on Saturday has all the makings of a tight battle as both teams look to bag a crucial three points in the process.
Position in the Premier League standings: Bournemouth vs Arsenal
According to the Premier League table, the difference between these two opponents is currently only three points. That means this round 3 match will be important for both teams and their positions. Bournemouth have an opportunity to catch up with Arsenal who currently sit as number 2 on six points in this upcoming match on Saturday. However, the latter will surely try to extend the gap in the standings.
Latest form and fixture history of Bournemouth against Arsenal
Bournemouth looking for more
Bournemouth hope to get back to winning ways after first beating Millwall by 1-0, before winning 2-0 against Aston Villa. The streak ended in a recent 4-0 defeat against Manchester City.
The Gunners mean business
Arsenal are in awesome shape going into this next encounter, as they won their last three matches on the bounce. Everton got left behind in a 5-1 win, before Crystal Palace got hammered in a 0-2 victory. Leicester were the most recent victim in a 4-2 win for Arsenal.
Fixture history: Bournemouth vs Arsenal
With Bournemouth having spent a stint in a lower division than Arsenal this will be the first time in 3 seasons they take on each other. Depending on your betting strategy, you could do worse than adding the team showing the most stable results to your accumulator.
Highlights from the last match between Bournemouth and Arsenal:
Bournemouth vs Arsenal Stats
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting betting-relevant facts based on stats from the last couple of games that Bournemouth and Arsenal played across all tournaments.
- Bournemouth have not lost 12 of the last 14 home matches
- Bournemouth have scored in 12 of the last 14 home matches
- Bournemouth have scored in 10 of the last 12 matches
- Bournemouth have lost 4 of the last 5 matches
- Bournemouth have conceded in 5 of the last 6 matches
- Arsenal have won 12 of the last 14 matches
- Arsenal have not lost 12 of the last 14 matches
- Arsenal have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
- Arsenal have won the last 4 away matches in a row
- Arsenal have not lost the last 4 away matches in a row
- Bournemouth have conceded in the last 10 matches in a row versus Arsenal
- In the last 4 home matches in a row Bournemouth versus Arsenal played, both teams scored
- Bournemouth have not won 9 of the last 10 matches versus Arsenal
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Bournemouth versus Arsenal played, both teams scored
- In 6 of the last 8 Bournemouth matches versus Arsenal the sum of goals was over 2.5
Players to zoom in on in Bournemouth vs Arsenal
Dominic Solanke is enjoying a great goal-per-game ratio, as he has netted a few nice ones recently. Bournemouth will be relying on the services of their in-form marksman yet again when clashing with Arsenal. The visitors are hoping Gabriel Jesus adds another goal to his current tally. He seems in quite good shape with seven goals in his most recent outings.
Best betting tips: Bournemouth vs Arsenal
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this Premier League match, which are based on the above statements. Besides the main prediction for this game, we have also come up with some lower and higher-risk alternatives.