Ace Football previews the World Cup qualifier between Bolivia and Brazil and offers team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
Bolivia welcome Brazil in a World Cup qualifier. The hosts will be motivated by the possibility of closing the gap on the visitors and climbing up the table. On the other hand, the latter could distance themselves even further with a win in this exciting round match on Wednesday. Although Bolivia trail after Brazil by double digits, beating the table-toppers still holds a lot of prestige.
Position in the World Cup table: Bolivia vs Brazil
Looking at the World Cup standings right now, the difference between these opponents is 27 points. Bolivia cannot squeeze past Brazil in the standings anytime soon, but will be eager to reduce or at least maintain the current gap. Brazil, ranked 1st on 42 points, will do their part to widen the distance to their upcoming opponents.
Current form and previous World Cup encounters between Bolivia and Brazil
Bolivia continue to flounder
Bolivia will enter the match hoping to see the back of some rather disappointing results in recent matches. Bolivia have had to endure a tough spell in their last 3 matches, from which they have nothing to show. They were beaten 4-1 by Venezuela, before Chile ran out 3-2 winners. A third defeat on the trot followed against Colombia, who came out 3-0 winners.
Brazil in nice flow
Brazil look to build on their current momentum with another positive result. Brazil look well suited to take on any opponent at the moment, as their last 3 matches saw them gaining 7 points. They started off drawing 1-1 with Ecuador, before downing first Paraguay by 4-0, then Chile in a 4-0 win.
Fixture history: Bolivia vs Brazil
Brazil dished out a serious shellacking in their latest matches against Bolivia in the World Cup. They hammered their upcoming opponents by 5-0 and 3-0 respectively. No doubt worth keeping in mind before settling on your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Highlights from the last match between Bolivia and Brazil:
Betting stats and facts for Bolivia and Brazil
Here are some interesting betting-relevant facts based on statistics from the last couple of matches that Bolivia and Brazil played across all tournaments.
- Bolivia have scored in 19 of the last 21 home matches
- Bolivia have lost the last 3 matches in a row
- Bolivia have won 4 of the last 5 home matches
- Bolivia have conceded in the last 3 matches in a row
- Brazil have not lost 29 of the last 31 away matches
- Brazil have drawn the last 3 away matches in a row
- Brazil have not won the last 3 away matches in a row
- Brazil have not conceded in 4 of the last 5 matches
- Bolivia have not won 6 of the last 7 matches versus Brazil
- Bolivia have not lost the last 4 home matches versus Brazil in a row
- In the last 3 Bolivia home matches versus Brazil the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Bolivia have conceded in 7 of the last 9 matches versus Brazil
- In 3 of the last 4 home matches Bolivia versus Brazil played, both teams scored
Players to zoom in on in Bolivia vs Brazil
Juan Carlos Arce has been the most prolific scorer for the home team recently. Surely, Bolivia will be relying on him to once again shine in their upcoming match. Meanwhile, Brazil will be looking to Raphinha in the hope that he will add more goals to his current total of 3 goals in his last 6 games.
Best tips for the match: Bolivia vs Brazil
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this game between Bolivia and Brazil, which are based on the above-mentioned stats and facts. Besides the main prediction for this match, we have some low and high-risk alternatives as well.