Our betting experts at Ace Football preview the Champions League round final game between Benfica and Dynamo Kyiv and offer team stats, fixture history and the best betting suggestions for the match.
Benfica enjoy home advantage when visitors Dynamo Kyiv swing by this coming Tuesday for a clash in the Champions League. The former will be looking to make that home advantage count.
We are bound to see an exciting game on Tuesday as Dynamo Kyiv attempt to overturn a 2-0 aggregate deficit to Benfica in this second-leg playoff qualifier.
Latest form and fixture history of Benfica against Dynamo Kyiv
Eagles are on a roll
Benfica keep brushing aside all resistance adding more points to their tally last time out.In their last three outings, The Eagles won 1-3 against FC Midtjylland, beat Casa Pia by 0-1, and hammered Dynamo Kyiv 0-2.
Visitors aim to bounce back
Dynamo Kyiv go into this encounter hoping to turn a page, as performances in recent matches have been pretty scrappy. In their last three matches, the Ukrainian outfit won 1-0 win against Sturm Graz, lost 1-0 against Sturm Graz, and lost 0-2 against Benfica.
Fixture history: Benfica vs Dynamo Kyiv
Betting on Benfica winning to nil in their latest meetings with Dynamo Kyiv would have been a sound choice. They ended up winning 2-0 in August 2022 and 2-0 in December 2021 respectively. Perhaps something worth considering before settling on your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Highlights from the last game between Benfica and Dynamo Kyiv:
Betting stats and facts for Benfica and Dynamo Kyiv
Here are some facts that could come in handy when placing bets on the upcoming game between Benfica and Dynamo Kyiv. The facts are based on stats from the recent games that the teams played out across all tournaments.
- Benfica have won the last 11 matches in a row
- Benfica have scored in 33 of the last 35 matches
- Benfica have not lost the last 11 matches in a row
- Benfica have scored in 23 of the last 25 home matches
- Benfica have not lost 12 of the last 14 home matches
- Dynamo Kyiv have conceded in 12 of the last 14 away matches
- In 5 of the last 7 away matches Dynamo Kyiv played, both teams scored
- Dynamo Kyiv have conceded in 8 of the last 10 matches
- Dynamo Kyiv have scored in 5 of the last 7 away matches
- In the last 5 Benfica matches versus Dynamo Kyiv the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In the last 5 Benfica matches versus Dynamo Kyiv the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Benfica have not lost the last 5 matches versus Dynamo Kyiv in a row
- Benfica have won 4 of the last 5 matches versus Dynamo Kyiv
- Benfica have not conceded in the last 5 matches in a row versus Dynamo Kyiv
The standings of the top-scoring players in the last 6 matches in the Champions League show that Benfica might be relying on in-form Goncalo Ramos when it comes to scoring in the upcoming match. On the other side, Alexander Karavaev has been one of the decisive players from Dynamo Kyiv recently. Both players are expected to be dangerous and difficult to stop this coming Tuesday.
Best tips for the match: Benfica vs Dynamo Kyiv
To summarise, the upcoming match between Benfica and Dynamo Kyiv appears to be a good chance to place some bets. Therefore, we have come up with the recommended betting suggestion for this game. However, we also present some lower and higher-risk alternatives.