Our betting experts at Ace Football preview the Champions League round 6 game between Bayern Munich and Inter and offer team news, fixture history and the best betting suggestions for the match.
Group C leaders Bayern Munich look to widen the gap on Inter when they go up against each other on Tuesday. Defending their position at the top is of course a high priority. Inter will, of course, relish the chance to spring a surprise, though. With four wins on the bounce, Inter are ready to take on anyone, and motivation should be high to let Bayern Munich be the next victim in line.
Position in the Champions League table: Bayern Munich vs Inter
The current standings in Group C show us how Bayern Munich and Inter have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 6 clash on Tuesday.
Current form and previous Champions League encounter between Bayern Munich and Inter
Bayern Munich continue to sparkle
Bayern Munich keep brushing aside all resistance adding more points to their tally last time out. In their last three outings, Bayern Munich won 0-2 against Hoffenheim, beat Barcelona by 0-3 and hammered Mainz 05 6-2.
Inter keep on winning
Inter are in awesome shape going into this next encounter, as they won their last three matches on the bounce. Fiorentina got left behind in a 3-4 win, before Viktoria Plzen got hammered in a 4-0 victory. Sampdoria was the most recent victim in a 3-0 win for Inter.
Latest encounters between Bayern Munich and Inter
The last time the pair played each other, Bayern Munich came away as 2-0 winners in the Champions League, back in September 2022. At the time of writing, the bookmakers are offering the following prices on this encounter: betting on Inter will get you odds 6.00, meaning the bookies predict, they are in with a 17% chance of beating Bayern Munich. You can get a price of 1.45, should you wish to add Bayern Munich to your accumulator, if that is your preferred betting strategy.
Highlights from the last game between Bayern Munich and Inter:
Bayern Munich vs Inter Stats
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting betting-relevant facts based on stats from the last couple of games that Bayern Munich and Inter played across all tournaments.
- Bayern Munich have scored in 29 of the last 30 home matches
- Bayern Munich have not lost 23 of the last 25 home matches
- Bayern Munich have not lost 21 of the last 23 matches
- Bayern Munich have scored in 26 of the last 28 matches
- Bayern Munich have won 7 of the last 8 matches
- Inter have scored in 34 of the last 36 matches
- In 13 of the last 15 away matches Inter played, both teams scored
- Inter have scored in 17 of the last 18 away matches
- Inter have conceded in 14 of the last 15 away matches
- Inter have not lost the last 6 matches in a row
- In 5 of the last 6 Bayern Munich matches versus Inter the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 5 of the last 6 Bayern Munich matches versus Inter the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Bayern Munich have not won the last 3 home matches versus Inter in a row
- Bayern Munich have scored in 5 of the last 6 matches versus Inter
- Bayern Munich have conceded in the last 3 home matches in a row versus Inter
Players to focus on in Bayern Munich vs Inter
Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting is enjoying a great goal-per-game ratio, as he has netted a few nice ones recently. Bayern Munich will be relying on the services of their in-form marksman yet again when clashing with Inter. The visitors are hoping Edin Dzeko adds another goal to his current tally. He seems in quite good shape with four goals in their last six matches.
Match predictions: Bayern Munich vs Inter
To summarise, the upcoming match between Bayern Munich and Inter appears to be a good chance to place some bets. Therefore, we have come up with the recommended betting suggestion for this game. However, we also present some lower and higher-risk alternatives.