Our betting experts preview the Serie A match between Atalanta and Inter and offer team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
The Serie A tie at Gewiss Stadium this coming Sunday sees home team Atalanta up against Inter. With 3 defeats in the last 6 games across all tournaments, the mood around the Atalanta camp could probably be a lot better. They need to up their game or prepare for more disappointment when facing Inter on home soil.
Current Serie A standings
The current Serie A table shows these two sides on the same number of points so far this season. As such, both have an opportunity to gain some ground on their upcoming opponent in this round 15 clash. There is every reason to keep a close watch on Atalanta clashing with Inter over three points on Sunday.
Atalanta vs Inter – Fixture History
Atalanta struggling for results
Atalanta will enter the match hoping to see the back of some rather disappointing results in recent matches. La Dea have managed one win in the last three matches, which was a 0-2 victory against Empoli. They went on to lose 1-2 against SSC Napoli, before getting dumped in a 2-1 defeat against Lecce.
Inter had a big win last time out
Inter have collected one win from their last three matches, as Bayern Munich won by 2-0. Juventus were too strong as well, winning 2-0, before Inter won 6-1 against Bologna.
Fixture history: Atalanta vs Inter
A draw paid out as the winning bet both times these two clubs met last season. Atalanta first held Inter to a 2-2 draw at San Siro in September 2021 before playing out a 0-0 stalemate at home in January 2022.
Highlights from the last match between Atalanta and Inter:
Atalanta vs Inter Stats
Here are some interesting betting-relevant facts based on statistics from the last couple of matches that Atalanta and Inter played across all tournaments.
- Atalanta have scored in 16 of the last 18 matches
- Atalanta have conceded in 13 of the last 14 home matches
- In 6 of the last 8 home matches Atalanta played, both teams scored
- Atalanta have scored in 10 of the last 12 home matches
- Atalanta have not lost 6 of the last 8 home matches
- Inter have conceded in 16 of the last 17 away matches
- Inter have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
- Inter have not lost 8 of the last 10 matches
- Inter have scored in 8 of the last 10 away matches
- Inter have won 5 of the last 7 matches
- Atalanta have not won 14 of the last 16 matches versus Inter
- Atalanta have conceded in 17 of the last 19 home matches versus Inter
- Atalanta have not lost 11 of the last 13 home matches versus Inter
- In 8 of the last 10 Atalanta matches versus Inter the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 8 of the last 10 Atalanta matches versus Inter the sum of goals was under 3.5
Primary goal getter
Ademola Lookman has been the most prolific scorer for the home team recently. Surely, Atalanta will be relying on him to once again shine in their upcoming match. Meanwhile, Inter will be looking to Lautaro Martinez in the hope that he will add more goals to his current total of 3 goals in his last 6 games.
Atalanta vs Inter Match predictions
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this Serie A match, which are based on the above statements. Besides the main prediction for this game, we have also come up with some lower and higher-risk alternatives.