Ace Football Team previews the La Liga round 5 match between Almeria and Osasuna who meet up this coming Monday. The pre-match analysis includes the latest team stats, match history and the best betting tips.
Osasuna will visit Power Horse Stadium on Monday for a La Liga fixture with home side Almeria. Osasuna are aiming to extend the lead on Almeria in the La Liga table after they go toe-to-toe this coming Monday. On the other hand, the hosts should be motivated to not let the current gap get any bigger than it already is.
Position in the La Liga standings: Almeria vs Osasuna
The current standings in the La Liga show us how Almeria and Osasuna have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 5 clash on Monday.
Current form and previous La Liga encounter between Almeria and Osasuna
Almeria hope to boost points tally
It is difficult to point a finger on recent results for Almeria, as they have performed according to their level. Almeria have seen it all in their last three matches, which added four points to their account. They first shared the points in a 1-1 draw with Elche, before claiming 3 points in a 2-1 win against Sevilla. Unfortunately for them, this was followed by a 1-0 defeat at the hands of Real Valladolid.
Osasuna in nice flow
Osasuna look to build on their current momentum with another positive result. Their past three matches saw Osasuna beating Cadiz 2-0, losing 1-0 against Real Betis, and beating Rayo Vallecano by 2-1.
Latest games between Almeria and Osasuna
The last time the two teams faced off against each other, Osasuna came away as 1-2 winners. It was a match played at Estadio Mediterráneo back in April 2014 in the LIGA BBVA. This time round, betting on Osasuna will get you odds 2.75, meaning the bookies predict, they are in with a 36% chance of beating Almeria. You can get a price of 2.62, should you wish to add Almeria to your accumulator, if that is your preferred betting strategy.
Betting stats and facts for Almeria and Osasuna
Here are some interesting betting-relevant facts based on statistics from the last couple of matches that Almeria and Osasuna played across all tournaments.
- Almeria have scored in 21 of the last 23 matches
- Almeria have scored in the last 11 home matches in a row
- In 8 of the last 10 matches Almeria played, both teams scored
- In 5 of the last 6 home matches Almeria played, both teams scored
- Almeria have conceded in 11 of the last 13 matches
- Osasuna have conceded in the last 12 away matches in a row
- Osasuna have conceded in 16 of the last 18 matches
- Osasuna have won 6 of the last 7 matches
- Osasuna have scored in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Osasuna have not lost 6 of the last 7 matches
- In 8 of the last 10 Almeria matches versus Osasuna the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Almeria have won 4 of the last 5 home matches versus Osasuna
- Almeria have scored in 8 of the last 10 matches versus Osasuna
- Almeria have scored in the last 5 home matches in a row versus Osasuna
- In 3 of the last 4 home matches Almeria versus Osasuna played, both teams scored
Man of the Moment
When looking at the list of the in-form players from both teams, we see some interesting names popping up. Umar Sadiq currently stands out for Almeria, with Ezequiel Avila starring for the visitors. We expect both could be among the goalscorers once again for their respective teams in the upcoming match this coming Monday.
Best tips for the match: Almeria vs Osasuna
To summarise, the upcoming match between Almeria and Osasuna appears to be a good chance to place some bets. Therefore, we have come up with the recommended betting suggestion for this game. However, we also present some lower and higher-risk alternatives.