Our betting experts at Ace Football preview the Serie A round 7 game between AC Milan and SSC Napoli and offer team news, fixture history and the best betting suggestions for the match.
SSC Napoli will visit San Siro this coming Sunday for a Serie A fixture with home side AC Milan.
As AC Milan know that they can potentially overtake their opponent and lead the Serie A table after this game, we do not need to babble much about their motivation for their next match.
Position in the Serie A table: AC Milan vs SSC Napoli
The current Serie A table shows these two sides on the same number of points so far this season. As such, both have an opportunity to gain some ground on their upcoming opponent in this round 7 clash. There is every reason to keep a close watch on AC Milan clashing with SSC Napoli over three points on Sunday.
Latest form and previous Serie A encounters between AC Milan and SSC Napoli
AC Milan continue to collect points
AC Milan look to build on their current momentum with another positive result. AC Milan conquered two wins from their last three matches and started off drawing 1-1 with Salzburg. Next up was a 1-2 win against Sampdoria, before Dinamo Zagreb were defeated in 3-1 win.
SSC Napoli are looking formidable
SSC Napoli have found a rich vein of form in recent weeks, and aim to keep their winning streak going. In their last three matches, SSC Napoli first beat Liverpool 4-1, then Spezia by 1-0 and finally Rangers by 0-3.
Latest games between AC Milan and SSC Napoli
The last time the pair played each other, AC Milan came away as winners in Serie A, back in March 2022. At the time of writing, the bookmakers are offering the following prices on this encounter: betting on SSC Napoli will get you odds 3.30, meaning the bookies predict, they are in with a 30% chance of beating AC Milan. You can get a price of 2.15, should you wish to add AC Milan to your accumulator, if that is your preferred betting strategy.
Highlights from the last time AC Milan and SSC Napoli met:
AC Milan vs SSC Napoli Stats
Here are some facts that might be useful for placing bets on the upcoming game between AC Milan and SSC Napoli. The facts are based on statistics from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all tournaments.
- AC Milan have not lost 29 of the last 31 matches
- AC Milan have not lost the last 13 home matches in a row
- AC Milan have scored in 16 of the last 17 matches
- AC Milan have won the last 6 home matches in a row
- In 6 of the last 8 matches AC Milan played, both teams scored
- SSC Napoli have not lost the last 17 matches in a row
- SSC Napoli have not lost 16 of the last 17 away matches
- SSC Napoli have scored in 21 of the last 23 matches
- SSC Napoli have scored in 19 of the last 21 away matches
- SSC Napoli have won the last 3 matches in a row
- In 13 of the last 14 AC Milan home matches versus SSC Napoli the sum of goals was under 3.5
- AC Milan have not won 13 of the last 15 matches versus SSC Napoli
- AC Milan have not won 10 of the last 11 home matches versus SSC Napoli
- In the last 3 AC Milan matches versus SSC Napoli the sum of goals was under 1.5
- In the last 5 AC Milan home matches versus SSC Napoli the sum of goals was under 2.5
It is difficult to look past Olivier Giroud, when on the search for a marksman. He seems to be on a strong run as he hit the target three times in his last 6 games for AC Milan. Piotr Zielinski has managed to score two times in the last half dozen matches for SSC Napoli. It is probably safe to say that they will both be looking to add to their total here once again.
AC Milan vs SSC Napoli Match predictions
To summarise, the upcoming match between AC Milan and SSC Napoli appears to be a good chance to place some bets. Therefore, we have come up with the recommended betting suggestion for this game. However, we also present some lower and higher-risk alternatives.